- Open to all RRC Creative Communications Students
- Up to two positions available, for an eight-week period between January and March.
- Flexible hours to be arranged with the winning applicants.
- Applicants must have their own laptops, and must also be able to work with minimal supervision.
- To apply, send email with resume & 350-word cover letter, attention Mark Reid, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
He also spoke about the H. Sandford Riley Research Editorial Internship, which has a different application process and will appear on the Canada's History job board when it is open for applications: canadashistory.ca/Community/Jobs-and-Internships.aspx