MTS Inc. is one of Canada’s leading national communication solutions providers, serving residential and business customers in Manitoba with a full suite of wireline voice, High Speed Internet and data, next generation wireless, digital television, security and alarm monitoring services and national business customers with a world-class portfolio of IP-based connectivity, and managed network services.
At MTS Inc., our employees lie at the heart of our success. We’d like you to join us.
The Summer Student position in MTS’s Advertising department will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of marketing communications projects with a focus on writing, editing, and content development.
NOTE: Please submit a recent University or College transcript with your application.
1. Currently enrolled in a Creative Communications program.
2. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
3. Ability to be a team player able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
4. Strong writing and editing skills with an ability to write to an identified “voice”.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn new programs/applications quickly.
Employment Term: April 27, 2015 to August 28, 2015
If you are motivated by excellence, a team player and dynamic, please submit your resume by March 31, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
MTS Inc. is an employment equity employer and values a diverse workforce. MTS Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. In support of our employment equity program, women, visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process.