CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
All first-year Creative Communications students
- Applicant will be in good standing with their first-year courses and intending to pursue year two of the Creative Communications program
- Applicant will prepare a 250 to 300 word essay on the importance of corporate social responsibility
- Applicant will also provide a copy of his/her most recent transcript (a screen-shot of first-semester marks in WebAdvisor is fine)
The Director of Corporate Communications and Manager of Community Investment & Employee Volunteerism will consider all qualified candidates and select the winner.
All applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, March 31, 2014.
1. Send email application to email@example.com
2. Include “MTS Creative Communications Award 2014” in the subject line
3. Provide your name and contact information
4. Attach your essay and a PDF copy of your most recent transcript
2013 Luke Reimer
2012 Maria Cristina Laureano
2011 Kevan Hannah
2010 Kiirsten May
2009 Brenlee Coates
2008 Zac Minuk
2007 Kelly Rybachuk
UPDATE: Congratulations to 2014 winner Rose Regier!