Communications and Marketing Specialist
Prophet Business Group Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Communications and Marketing Specialist to help prepare and execute the company's communications and marketing plans. The successful candidate should be a responsible and confident self- starter eager to assume increasing levels of responsibility. We offer a competitive salary as well as unique opportunity to assume a key role in a growing, respected company with an energetic service-oriented corporate culture.
- Help develop communication strategies, presentations and key messages as required.
- Develop and implement creative, effective and consistent communication and marketing materials.
- Manage web content including writing and publishing company news, case studies, white papers, social media, etc.
- Manage online search advertising.
- Write and edit other corporate communications as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills required.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in communications or related discipline required.
- Previous corporate work experience including an understanding of business processes an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and a familiarity with web-based communications required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
Serving Winnipeg since 1995, Prophet Business Group is a business consulting firm that helps organizations manage their financial operations and business processes for greater success. We aid companies in solving complex business challenges with smart technology solutions based on quality thinking, extensive business expertise and innovative problem-solving. We are leaders in Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software implementation and provide trusted hardware solutions from vendors such as IBM, HP, and Acer.
Please forward resume, writing samples with cover letter to us at email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.