Be Tire Smart is looking for two enthusiastic interns to staff a community relations campaign from early May until mid-September, with the possibility of some weekend work during the school year.
The Be Tire Smart education campaign was created to raise awareness on how proper tire maintenance positively impacts fuel economy and the environment.
The interns will staff the community vehicle, visiting fairs and festivals and educating the public on tire recycling, answering to the project manager for the campaign. The vehicle will also be entered into various parades.
This is geared for a student in a public relations program with strong communications skills. Possession of a class G driver’s license with a clean driving record is strongly desired.
- 35 hour week
- Much of the travel/visiting of events is on weekends
- $15.00 per hour
- Uniform provided
- Car provided
- Some overnight stays in various communities, if an event is two days long
- Physically able to handle event activities, such as set-up of booth
- Clean cut, well-presented
- Can handle all vehicle requirements pre and post event
- Bilingualism is an asset but not a requirement.
Please visit www.tirestewardshipmb.ca for more information on the campaign.
To apply please contact Program Manager: Carolyn Rickey, firstname.lastname@example.org