Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chicago tripsters: get your enhanced ID today

If you're planning on going to Chicago at the end of the semester, you will need a passport or enhanced identification card to cross the border.

A passport will allow you to travel by land, sea, or air anywhere, an enhanced ID card will allow you to travel by land to the U.S. Choose wisely:

1. Passport Canada

2. Manitoba Public Insurance enhanced ID card

We will need to supply U.S. customs and immigration with this information by the end of this month, so if you don't already have one of the documents: get one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment